Tuesday, January 29, 2013

THE PEEVED PEDESTRIAN

I think when Ray Bradbury wrote the novel he was trying tell us to not be so closed minded about things. Before Montag met Clarisse he didn't really think much but after they met he was realizing what he has been doing and taking another look at things. I think as time goes on we forget to realize what we have like books, libraries, museums, teachers or just other people that can have us when ever we have a problem or situation that we want to get out of. We have all of these things that we can use but do a lot of people use them?

4 comments:

  1. You have a really good point! Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also think that he was trying to show us that perspective of how we really live in our "REALlity" and shows how much an average citizen actually thinks. I think we wont't really have anything to read either,and much worse conditions than the book itself. I really like your post Ricky great job!.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. well much more worse conditions then what the book itself tells us ... actually no.. there's a sunrise in the end of our Ray Bradbury's poetic tale.

      Delete
  3. I really agree with your post :), most of the post I read and mine had to do with the books burning and how we take them for granted, but I like how you when back to Clarisse and explained how people are closed minded, good job!!:)

    ReplyDelete