Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Modern Moments

From then and now, everything has changed in the past five years. I have changed in the past five  years. Five years ago i was twelve years old, I was in my first year in jr. high, and I remember getting excited about growing the smallest bits of facial hair on my face. Now I'm seven-teen, I'm in my third year of high school, I have gotten more mature as time went by, went through some bad and good experiences, and now I think it's a pain in the butt to shave my face every other day. My education has also changed in the past years, now instead of following a system to were I am mostly told what to believe or what to learn, now I can post my thoughts on the internet about a subject and get feedback from different people and they can tell me what they think about the topic or also about my thoughts about topic. It's cool to think in over a short period of time such as five years things can just change like that. I would have never imagined that I would have a blog and never thought that people would follow and response to it. So if you think about it modernism is like life, it changes constantly and you never know what to expect.

No comments:

Post a Comment