Monday, October 29, 2012

Vocab Fall List #9

Vouch - To give credibility. 
    - I vouch to my peers for what they do best. 

Abounds - It is everywhere.
    - Music is abound world wide.

Advert - advertise.
    - Billboards advert companies all the time.          

Tranquility - Peace; calm.
    - My room is were I can be tranquil most of the times.

Reverie -Spell or dreamlike state.
    - It seems like people are are reverie when they are in a relationship.

Ingratiate - To win over.
    - The lawyer's main goal is to ingratiate the judge.

Magnanimously - Generously.
    - The volunteers at the shelter are so magnanimous.

Brook- A small river or stream.
    - I think I saw a brook father down the woods.

Prudently - Practical.
    - Prudently is how I describe book. It seems like other books I have read before.

Pervade - To get into, to see through the whole thing; to see through entirety. 
    - The detective try to pervade on the investigation.  

Implore - Begging; to beg.
    - My brother at time has to implore to go to his friend's house. 

Tarry - To linger, to delay or be tardy. 
    - I don't understand how people tarry to there class.

Gambol - To skip out. 
    - The boy had to gambol at the soccer game. 

Incessant - Continuing without interruption.
    - drummers have the ability of keeping beats incessant.
    

No comments:

Post a Comment